We support flight accident investigations with our expertise:
1. We confirm, verify and provide important facts:
Facts are essential for the investigation. We support verifying facts, such as:
- Whether the aircraft was visible
- Consistency between different data
- Checking time stamps on the basis of available information
- Reconstruct missing data based on witness or video information
2. Based on the data consistency, we support generating the overall accident scenario:
Often there are different facts in an accident scenario, which only result in a uniform accident scenario in combination and in consistency with all other data. We support the creation of this overall scenario and verify the necessary data consistency, as well as support the reconstruction of missing important information.
3. We visualize the accident scenario so that everyone has the same understanding:
Accident scenarios and the course of the accident can be complex. Therefore, a visualization from different perspectives helps to better and clearly understand the course and the cause.